Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Well, Mike and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary on Friday. Of course, we didn't see each other until Saturday morning. But what a wonderful surprise awaited me at home. When I finally got home from school on Friday, I was surprised with a beautiful vase filled with a dozen red roses. He also gave my a very nice card with a gift card inside. How Thoughtful. He was very cute on Saturday when he told me that he wanted me to use the card to buy "Teacher Clothes." How could you not LOVE a man who is looking out for you? On Saturday evening we went to dinner at a new place called "Andy's" it is a Greek Bar. Yes!! I said a bar. I later told Mike I couldn't believe that we were spending our anniversary at a bar. But I have to tell you, we had a great time, and the food was fantastic!!

2 comments:

The Morgans said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

you did it and i wasn't even there!!!