Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Come On Easter!!

I can not wait for Easter! Okay, not because it is Easter but because I get to have a couple of days off. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE teaching, but I just need a break right now. It just seems like I am running to work, I am running after work to get things paid or to mail something--you name it--I NEED A BREAK!! Oh, and this college thing--I don't remember having to do all this stuff to get ready for college. You have to fill out a FAFSA, you have to sign verification forms, you have to send in copies of tax information, you have to turn around three times and cry like a baby--okay I made that last one up--but please--I have to do everything TWICE--thank goodness that SUU lets me know what they need because then I can call WSU and find out if Morgan needs the same things, and YES she does. In fact, I have to run right after school tomorrow and take the tax information to WSU and sign some parental form too. On top of that, I have a workshop on Monday and Tuesday and I have to get ready for a substitute--now that is a nightmare.
Okay I think I'm through venting!! I feel a lot better now:)

1 comment:

chomsee and meanchol said...

breaks sure are nice!! i like easter for the yummy dinners :)